Monday 13 June 2016

A little introduction.

Hello there!

So I’ve decided to start a blog, for a variety of different reasons. Hopefully writing about the things that happen in my life, instead of bottling them up, will help me rid some of the undue stress in my life. That one is a selfish reason. Another, is that I hope to help people. Whether it’s that they’re undecided if they should see a film or not; maybe I’ll review it. Maybe tips on how to do things, or maybe some day I’ll answer your questions. That’s if anyone takes any notice of me. I am just a girl on a laptop, but maybe someone will like what I write. 
Finally, and this one is entirely selfish, and maybe an employer will read it and see straight through me, I think it’s time I make use of my English Literature degree. I took me a while to get and it was bloody expensive so maybe I should work with it, instead of denying I ever spoke to Student Finance. - because I hear it’s difficult to change your identity.

So this post is purely to introduce myself. I'm Boo, a nickname I was given when I was a baby; I'm 24 and have as previously touched upon, I have a degree in English Literature. I have a boyfriend, he's Canadian (fun fact) and we have a 2 year old Brittany Spaniel cross called Ripley, who we rescued September 2015; he is excellent and sleeps like a human. We all live with my parents in sunny Essex, England. I'm currently a receptionist, but I have big dreams, I just don't know what they are yet.



I’m about to commit a Blogging No-No; I’ve seen it stressed on every ‘How to start a blog’ type post and website, but I admit to you now, I do not have a theme. The theme is me. What a boring theme… But I hope as time goes on, this will become more apparent, and you’ll begin to like me. You, infinite computer realm.


Here we go then. Any tips for a first timer? Dos and don’ts? Although I’ve already committed a ‘don’t’ so we’re throwing caution to the wind here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment